NESTcc has established a small, multi-stakeholder Active Surveillance Task Force tasked with establishing a Roadmap for leveraging NESTcc’s work to advance active surveillance and subsequently launch NESTcc’s first active surveillance projects. The first active surveillance projects will launch to demonstrate the feasibility of deploying active surveillance tools within the NESTcc Data Network.
Task Force membership includes key stakeholder representation from patients, clinicians, health systems, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), payers, and the medical device industry. The Task Force also includes members with expertise in patient privacy as related to “big data.”
Active Surveillance Task Force Membership
- Kathleen Blake, MD, MPH, American Medical Association
- Owen Faris, PhD, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)/Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
- Kevin Haynes, PharmD, MSCE, HealthCore, Inc.
- Harlan Krumholz, MD, SM, Yale School of Medicine
- Brad Malin, PhD, Vanderbilt University
- Michelle McMurry-Heath, MD, PhD, Johnson & Johnson
- Bray Patrick-Lake, MFS, Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Frederic Resnic, MD, Lahey Health